Buy a Gift Voucher
Gift this class
RECYCLED PAPER MAKING
RECYCLED PAPER MAKING
In this workshop you will learn how to make recycled paper from paper waste. It's a great way to reuse paper such as junk mail which would otherwise end up thrown away.
We will work with moulds of various shapes, add texture and colour, embed materials such as seeds, threads and glitter and more!
You will go home with with a selection of handmade papers made by you!
Paper making can be messy, please wear old clothes you don't mind getting dirty. Aprons are available in the studio.
Sunday 3 September 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM
- How to use a mould and deckle
- Couching, shaping and adding texture/decoration
- Workspace set-up and safety
- Your very own handmade paper
- 2 large sheets of strong cardboard to transport your paper home.
- Old clothes you don't mind getting messy
- A notebook and pen
Casual clothes you don't mind getting messy
Cancelling your spot in a class
- Bookings are final. Please double check the date of the workshop before booking, cancellations will result in forfeit of payment. Bookings are strictly not transferable to other dates.
- You may offer your spot to a friend, we will transfer the booking into their name but you must arrange any transfer of money between yourself and your friend.
- Non-attendance under any circumstances forfeits the fee paid and is non-transferable.
- A class requires a minimum number of attendants to go ahead. Your cancellation may mean the class is unable to go ahead therefore causing other participants to miss out and a teacher to be cancelled at the last minute.
If we cancel a class
- All classes require a minimum number of bookings to go ahead. Minimum numbers vary from class to class. Classes that do not have the required minimum will be cancelled.
- Participants will be notified 48 hours prior to the start of the class and will be offered the choice of having their spot transfered to the next available class, a credit to be used towards another class or a full refund.
- If a teacher is unable to attend a class due to illness or other extreme circumstances we will postpone the class to a later date and inform you as early as possible.
- We can not be held liable for any travel or other costs in the event of a cancellation.
- We do our best to ensure classes go ahead
Gift vouchers purchased for a particular class
Gift vouchers: (1) expire X months from the time of purchase (as specified when booking); (2) are not redeemable for cash; (3) are not transferable or assignable; (4) cannot be redeemed for other courses or events.
This Policy replaces all other previous policies and can be replaced or altered at any time.
All Policies are deemed to be accepted by all parties upon enrolment.
© 2012-2017 Handmaker's Factory. All rights reserved unless otherwise stated.
All designs used in our workshops remain the property of the original designer aka the teacher. While our teachers are happy to share the knowledge and skills that they have spent years learning and perfecting we do ask that you do not copy their work and make a profit from it.
Of course you are welcome to make and gift an item that you have learned to make in our workshops but any copyright infringement will not be tolerated. We ask that you do the right thing and come up with your own original designs if you plan to sell your creations.
We also ask that you credit the designers with their name and a link when sharing their work.